Welcome to Alpine!
- We are excited to be the waste and recycling provider for Golden. For a complete description of Golden’s program, please click here.
- For our route map, outlining your pick up day, click here.
Recycling Tips – Did You Know?
- Alpine offers the most comprehensive recycling program in the state. For a complete list of our accepted recyclables, click here.
- Plastic bags of all types are not recyclable in our program,- Bags can cause problems for our recycling screens. Please do not put recyclables in plastic bags.
- Containers with excessive fluid in them aren’t recycled. Our automated sorting system can not lift containers with too much fluid in them. Please empty plastic bottles prior to placing them in your recycling bin.
As outlined in the Welcome Packet, there are three cart size options:
If you have a damaged or unusable cart, or wish to change your container size, please contact us at 303-277-8727, or firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a one-time $25 charge for a container exchange.
Purchase tags for $2 each at City Hall
Subscription Organics Composting Program
Information on our green waste program can be found in our Welcome Packet.
Fall Yard Waste Pickup
[details coming soon for the pickup in November]
Resources Conserved in Golden in December 2016
Landfill Space: 14 truck loads
Electricity: power average US home for 17,864 days
Water: 334,243 Gallons
Oil: 10,105 Gallons
Check back soon for updated conservation numbers!
Click here to view December 2016’s Automated Sustainability Report
Our Golden Customer Service Team